Wild Apricot Partner Program - Affiliate Commissions
There are over 1.5 million non-profit organizations in North America, including associations, clubs, alumni, sport teams, condo and housing charities, churches, societies and foundations. We have a great tool for non-profit organizations which will
- save them time and money on administration tasks like membership management, event registrations, website updates;
- allow to provide better service to their supporters and
- help to grows their community faster.
Wild Apricot is a powerful web-based tool designed for ease of used by non-technical people. (Do not take it on our word. Go ahead and evaluate it for yourself - open a free trial account)
If you can help non-profit organizations discover Wild Apricot, you can earn referral commissions - while they can benefit from using a much better tool than they currently have (Most of them have to rely on very cumbersome and expensive tools now!)
Wild Apricot can help many of these organizations solve their administrative headaches with member management, event and website management tools. Become an affiliate partner and earn 10% commission on all organizations referred through you who sign-up for a billable Wild Apricot account.
How it works
- To sign up as an Affiliate, open a Wild Apricot account (Affiliate account). Evaluate the system and review our knowledge base.
- Get your referral link from within your Wild Apricot account.
- Post this link on your website.
- Contact the people you know using your referral link (from within Wild Apricot or directly)
- Our system will tag accounts referred by you.
- Login to your Affiliate account to see a list of referred accounts and your accumulated commission.
- Once you reach the minimum commission payment amount, we will issue a payment
- Referral commissions are accrued on each payment transaction for each referred billable account as 10% of the transaction for the first 2 years on that particular account or until it is closed, whichever comes earlier.
- Referrals are paid out monthly but only if the current total accumulated commissions reaches $100 (the "Commission Payment Floor") or more. When the limit is reached you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org with preferred method of payment - check or PayPal. If the commissions payable to you for any month are less than the Commission Payment Floor, we will hold those commissions until the total amount due is at least equal to the Commission Payment Floor. Once the payment has been issued, it will be reflected in your Referrals page
See for yourself how easy to use and affordable Wild Apricot is: