Technical Support Consultant
Are you passionate about technology, enjoy helping people and have near-perfect command of English language?
Wild Apricot (http://www.wildapricot.com
) cloud software is 6 years old and is already used by thousands of small associations, clubs and non-profits.
Affordability and quality of our product, our passion to serve clients and our philosophy of ongoing improvement have been key drivers of our growth for the last 6 years. Top notch customer service is a critical distinction and the foundation of our success.
Our clients come from around the world, with the majority of them in the US. Our headquarters are in Toronto, Canada and our R&D office is in Zelenograd (Moscow, Russia).
We are looking for a friendly and bright tech-savvy person to join Wild Apricot as a Technical Support Consultant. You will work in our Zelenograd office - under direct supervision of the local management and in coordination with our main support team and support management based in Toronto.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help prospective clients with questions about Wild Apricot software capabilities
- Troubleshoot technical problems for current clients
- Collaborate with the product team
- Client communications are handled via email/online portal
Required Skills and personal traits
- Fluency in English a must: comprehension and written communication
- Driven to help people; understand and solve their problems
- Able to work independently
- Initiative and independent judgment to resolve client problems
- Keen to learn and grow to keep up with our growing client base and new product versions
- Freelance web design consulting experience is a plus
- Pride and satisfaction working in a world-class company
- Full time position with salary 50000-70000 rubles matching with your skills and experience.
- Occasional work outside of regularly scheduled shifts, week nights/weekend, may be done at home (~5 hours/month)
- Transparent, fun and friendly environment, where your contributions are noticed and appreciated.
- Comfortable office in a great office building in Zelenograd (Moscow)
- Medical insurance
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Unique job title (Funky Apricot, anyone?)
- Submit resume only in English
- Job location is in Zelenograd. When submitting your resume, please confirm that you live in Zelenograd or nearby and can commute to Zelenograd for work.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Back to all job opportunities