Online Event Management Software
Powerful and Seamlessly Integrated Tools to Manage Your Events
You're busy enough just putting out fires day to day, without the additional challenge of administering the mundane details of each event.
Wild Apricot's online event management software with registration and payment automates the administrative trivia so that you can focus on putting together a spectacular event. It's fully integrated with your website and contact database to save you time expense involved in juggling many separate systems.
Specially tailored for member-based organizations, Wild Apricot already saves time and money for hundreds of clubs, associations, communities, charities and many other groups.
The best part? Wild Apricot event management is available at a low flat fee (from $25/month) - for the whole package - including integrated website, membership management and more.
There are NO surcharges per attendee or per payment transaction.
Open New Events for Registration in a Few Minutes:
With Wild Apricot you can add an event to your website and open it for registration in a few minutes.
Create a new event by copying any event you had in the past to save time.
Enter event start date and time. Type up event description, insert a picture - and you are ready to publish it to your online event calendar! (Or keep it hidden as a draft until you are ready to unveil it)
Effortlessly Manage Your Event Database:
Maintain a full database of past and current meetings, conferences and other events.
Add an event and it automatically appears in your online event calendar.
Classify events into categories and create separate online calendars for social events, regular meetings, all events and so on.
Event over? Wild Apricot software automatically moves it into Past Events, section where it's still accessible but won't confuse website visitors or make your site look out of date.
For each event, see the number of registrations by type and total. Drill down to any event to see a list of all registered attendees and monitor payment processing.
Automate Event Registration Processing:
Use powerful Wild Apricot tools to automate your event registrations:
- Send event notices automatically. For example, specify that first notice should be sent 4 weeks in advance, the second one 1 week in advance and the last one just two days before the event.
- Automatically remind registered attendees shortly before event date
- Customize registration confirmation emails
- Let the system automatically calculate the correct registration price based on selected ticket type, membership level, early bird registration eligibility, options (special sessions or activities)
- Close off online registration automatically once the seat limit is reached
Leverage Your Most Valuable Asset - Your Attendee Database:
Wild Apricot makes it easy to access the full database of everyone who has ever attended your events. Look at the list of registrants of a particular event - or search and filter the whole database of past event guests. Click to see a particular profile and full event registration details. Filter and select a group of people - for example to send them an email about a similar upcoming event or a membership promotion.
Easily Report Event Income and Reconcile Payments:
Run a tight ship - without having to sift through tons of emails, faxes, printouts and lists.
Instantly get a clear picture of your event income:
- Run a report for a particular event to see a summary of event income, including pending payments
- See a list of event registrations by payment status (online vs. manual - such as a check mailed-in)
- Generate event income report for the last quarter or the whole year
Video: Event Management and Online Registration
Wild Apricot's online event management and registration software automates the administrative trivia so that you can focus on putting together a spectacular event. It's fully integrated with your website and contact database to save you time.
In this video we cover the basic event features:
- Adding an Event and setting up all event details
- Event notices and reminders
- Customizing event registration form
- Event Calendar
- Online Event Registration and online payment