Calling all staff and volunteers of multi-chapter organizations – we need your participation!
Have you ever wondered about the relationships that other chapters or affiliates have with their central organizations? What are the key benefits, pains and bottlenecks they experience? What about benchmarking or best practices for multi-chapter organizations?
We’re conducting a Multi-Chapter Benchmarking Survey to help identify and share needs unique to both the central offices and chapters of large organizations, as a follow-up to our Small Membership Insight Survey.
The online survey – which launches today – is designed to provide insight on, for example:
- data management and transmission between chapters and central organizations
- information flow between chapters, central organizations and members
- whether chapter and central organization functions and services overlap
- critical areas where chapters and the central organization need to collaborate
Sharing can lead to useful insight
While relationships between chapters and their central (national or parent) organizations are all unique, it can be helpful to share and compare details on processes, resources and best practices. Along with gathering information on data management and communications procedures, this survey will also enable folks to share their insight on:
- What is the key challenge that chapters face in dealing with your central organization?
- What are the biggest challenges or hurdles central organizations face in dealing with multiple chapters?
Who should participate in this survey?
Since the survey focuses on both the central (or top level) organization, along with their chapters or affiliates, we hope the staff members and volunteers of multi-chapter organizations - at all levels - will participate in the survey.
Participate and receive the full Multi-Chapter Benchmarking Survey Report!
Survey participants can register to receive the full survey report - which will offer insight to help participants benchmark against their peers and identify best practices for multi-chapter organizations.
UPDATE: The Multi-Chapter Benchmarking Survey is now closed. Stay tuned to this blog for details on the survey findings.
Image source: Cartoon crowd, link branch, courtesy of BigStockPhoto.com