This month, we’re hosting the Nonprofit Blog Carnival and the topic is Data for Good. We hope that you’ll step right up and join in the carnival fun by sending us your submission.
June's theme is: Data for Good
We want to hear about anything and everything involved with data and measurement. We're not talking "big data" here - we want to see how data or even the lack of data - has impacted your non-profit or membership organization.
For example, we want to hear...
- What data are you capturing?
- Are you using data to tell your organization’s story?
- How are you measuring outcomes?
- What barriers or hurdles do you face in producing useful data?
- Have you used data to create an infographic or illustrate your annual report?
- What are your biggest challenges in managing your donor or member database?
- What advice can you offer non-profits who are “data-challenged”?
If you want to share your thoughts or have recently published a post on data – we want to hear from you!
How to participate in the June Nonprofit Blog Carnival
If you’d like to share your thoughts on Data for Good, submit your post (even one you’ve published recently) – by emailing the URL to email@example.com – no later than Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
Then check back on this blog on Thursday, June 27th to see the full Data for Good carnival round-up.
Join in the carnival fun and make the June Nonprofit Blog Carnival round-up a success – send us your Data for Good submissions - here's the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.