The CTK Foundation has just launched the 2013 Heart & Soul Grants, with over $55,000 to assist nonprofits in accomplishing your mission. And once again, they've asked Wild Apricot to help spread the word.
Re-inspire your sense of mission by participating in the Heart & Soul Grant
If you're like most people who work at nonprofits, you're inspired by quietly changing the world each and every day. But sometimes it's not easy to stay inspired - especially because you're a human being with good days and bad days!
So get inspired and spread the inspiration to others at your non-profit! The process for applying for the Heart & Soul Grant is simple and fun - you just have to write a poem.
How do you apply for these grants?
All you have to do is submit a 4-8 line poem expressing the heart of your mission at www.communitytech.net (orgs must be US-based 501 c3s).
The intent behind submitting a poem is for you to refresh, nurture and reawaken your sense of mission!
The Grant Application opened December 3rd and closes at 12 noon CST on 1/7/13.
The Heart and Soul grant will provide one eligible nonprofit organization to receive the main award:
- A $10,000 cash and
- A professionally written and recorded song by the Grammy Award-winning group, The Original Blind Boys of Alabama.
Both the song and the accompanying $10,000 grant will help the selected nonprofit to better accomplish their unique mission in their community.
If you have questions about the grant, please see the FAQ page on the Heart & Soul site.
Additional 2013 Hear & Soul Grants Include:
- $10,000 HHS Grant — available to an Austin, TX-area nonprofit specializing in the provision of At Risk Children and Families — a gift from the Cipione Family Foundation of Austin, TX
- Two $5,000 Grant Awards to 2 US Nonprofits
- Five $1,000 Grant Awards to Community TechKnowledge, Inc. customer organizations attending the 2013 Outcomes Immersion Certification Training
- $20,000 in matching cash grants to nonprofits for CTK software purchases
- Three autographed guitars: one by The Original Blind Boys of Alabama, one by Los Lonely Boys, and one by Sunny Shipley
What is the CTK Foundation?
The CTK Foundation was established by Community TechKnowledge, Inc., to recognize and celebrate the work nonprofits do and seek to promote the use of technology in managing the accomplishment of their mission.
Good luck and be sure to let us know if you receive one of the Heart & Soul grants!