This month's Nonprofit Blog Carnival is all about going mobile!
Non-profits, charities and membership organizations want their supporters to stay in touch. But as our world goes mobile - with increasing Smartphone and tablet use - what are the implications for non-profits, charities and other membership organizations? The May Nonprofit Blog Carnival wants submissions on:
- How you see your supporters using mobile?
- Strategies and advice on moving to mobile
- Tips on website, campaign, email and content considerations for mobile
How to submit to the Nonprofit Blog Carnival:
If you want to be included in our round-up of posts on mobile for non-profits, submit your post by:
- emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, your blog’s name and the URL for the post
- Submission deadline is Mon. May 28.
If you're wondering - what's a Nonprofit Blog Carnival? - check out the April round-up, hosted by Allyson Kapin of Rad Blog.
Check back to the Wild Apricot blog on Wed. May 30 when we'll publish the Nonprofit Blog Carnival round-up of posts on mobile for non-profits.