Ever wish you could tap into the insight of experienced volunteer managers? Well VolunteerMatch has compiled a guide with 101 Volunteer Recruitment Secrets.
This new non-profit resource offers a collection of quick tips and secrets gathered from the volunteer managers and local experts in the VolunteerMatch community. This guide offers advice on:
- Designing the Perfect Opportunity
- Spreading the Word
- Making the Most of Social Media and Technology
- Making a Great First Impression
- Increasing Engagement
- Showing Appreciation
- Showcasing Impact/Telling Your Story
- Engaging All Kinds
The folks at VolunteerMatch suggest you can use the guide to:
- see what others in your space are doing
- prepare new volunteer ideas and projects
- help you connect with and recruit the right volunteers for your nonprofit
You can download this free VolunteerMatch resource here.
Additional Volunteer Resources:
For other volunteer resources, don’t forget to check out our Membership Knowledge Hub’s “Articles & Guides” section.
What’s your “secret” to volunteer management success? Share your thoughts and tips in our comments below.