If you are new to Wild Apricot Membership Management software and want some help setting up your website, you should check
out our live webinar tomorrow:
Setting Up Your Wild Apricot Website
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Eastern)
This webinar - led by one of our friendly apricots - is all about the website portion of Wild Apricot software and will demonstrate key operations related to website setup, customization and page editing.
In this one-hour webinar, you'll learn:
- the benefits of using the Wild Apricot vs traditional websites website setup
- customization of themes, header, menu, footer, and more
- page editing, including adding pages, layouts, uploading/inserting documents, third party widgets
- feature pages for interactive functionality, including member profiles, online payment forms
- using communication tools like blogs and forums
- and much more...
At the end of the webinar, there'll be time for some specific questions.
If you'd like to attend tomorrow's webinar - register here.
If you can't attend tomorrow's session, check out other upcoming topics (such as our Software Overview and Managing Your Membership Database in Wild Apricot) and dates by visiting our Webinars page.
You can also view archived webinars or read the transcripts by visiting our Videos page.