My dear friend Michele Martin of The Bamboo Project Blog tagged me today to join in the 8 Random Facts About Me meme. So now it's my turn.
To follow the order of things -
First the rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged
Then the facts:
- I'm a tall girl - 5'11 to be exact and I love wearing heels.
- Many people have never heard my name before and always misspell it. So I always spell my name S-O-H-A slowly and repeat it - at least twice!
- More about my name - someone and I won't say who :) - had pictured me as a bearded male and was very surprised (or perhaps relieved) to see my pic on the blog!
- I love fashion and I like to follow the latest trends. I also occasionally contribute articles about fashion to Lifestyle Nova Scotia magazine.
- One rule I live by is "Do unto others as you have them do unto you". So I always treat people nicely with a great big smile :)
- I graduated high school at the age of 15 and started college the following year. But we moved from Dubai, UAE to Halifax, Nova Scotia and because of different school systems, had to start university all over!
- I was not a big fan of Harry Potter but when the fifth movie came out I decided I just had to catch up! So I rented the previous four movies and watched them all in one week. Then, last weekend I went to see the fifth movie and I'm happy to say that I'm a Harry Potter fan now!
- My official job title is 'Creative Apricot' and there are more of us "Apricots" here in the office. Check out our About Us page for more apricots.
And now here are my 8 tags: