I've been writing in this blog for a year now. Looking at the year
ahead I have decided to ask you, our readers - what topics are you
interested in the most?
Perhaps you like the variety of topics about nptech or you prefer to
read about online tools such as Flickr, Facebook and MySpace? Maybe you
want more personalized posts about dealing with your day-to-day
administrative tasks? Whatever your thoughts are we'd like to hear from
So please take a moment to participate in our poll (in the right
column in the "about this blog" section) and/or give us the details in
the comments to this post.
What are your most frustrating and time-consuming administrative tasks?
Thank you in advance!
- Trying to maintain an up-to-date contact database of members and donors in a spreadsheet
- Manually processing event registrations
- Keeping the website up to date with relevant and useful content
- Making sense of this whole web 2.0 thing and its practical implications for you
- Engaging your community online with discussion forums, blogs, sharing pictures, etc.
- Handling member updates and renewals
- Providing board members with appropriate technology tools